Delivering your new sofa
At Plush we love your sofa as much as you do - so that's why we will make sure it arrives safe and sound. When your sofa is ready for delivery, we can arrange professional delivery right to your door taking the hassle out of doing it yourself. Plus, our drivers will unpack, assemble as necessary and place it where it needs to go with the utmost care. The Plush delivery service is available Monday to Friday … citywide and beyond. All delivery fees are payable directly to the driver on the day of your delivery and the amount will be on your order/invoice documents. If you have any questions about your delivery, please contact the Deliveries Team on 1300 075 874.
Our Plush delivery team is big on safety. Ensuring your new sofa arrives in perfect condition is our highest priority. Our delivery teams will always let you know if they can see any situation that might risk damage to your furniture and discuss options with you so that this is avoided. We can assist you with any repairs at your expense.
Prior to any purchase, we recommend that you read our ‘Good Fit Guide’ to ensure the sofa you have selected will fit through your doorways and access points. Our delivery drivers do not do balcony lifts. Please also note that our delivery drivers are unable to move existing furniture into other rooms and cannot remove their shoes when entering your home due to OH&S legislation. Our delivery team will make certain that the new addition to your home is delivered safe and sound, however should you have concerns with your delivery service please contact our Customer Care team within 7 days of receiving your new sofa.
Estimated delivery times
The approximate delivery date we give you is an estimate based on current manufacturing and shipping times. This should be treated as a guide only. Please contact the Plush showroom you purchased your new sofa from should you require an updated estimate. Please make sure you advise our team of anything we need to know that could make delivery difficult such as stairs or restricted access.
A friendly staff member will message either the night before or the morning prior to delivery and let you know the 3-hour window in which your new sofa will be delivered. Please be aware this is not a guaranteed timeframe, we will of course do our best to deliver within scheduled time frames but on occasions, earlier deliveries may cause delay for our third party delivery teams causing them to run outside this time frame. If for any reason no one is home to receive your sofa at the arranged delivery time and a second delivery is required, an additional delivery fee will be charged to your account.
In order to process the booking of your delivery, any outstanding balances need to be cleared 3 business days prior to delivery. This can be done over the phone or in any one of our showrooms.
Assembly and delivery charges
This is a premium service where the items you have purchased are assembled, delivered and installed in your preferred position in the room of your choice in your home.
Furniture is more often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delivery process that must be followed to ensure a quality, reliable, secure and efficient service. As a result, delays may occur during deliveries as a result of any extra time that may be required to install the furniture.
All other products must be delivered, and will incur the following delivery, assembly and installation fees. Those fees depend on the combination of products you are acquiring and apply per delivery.
Delivery fees - Sofas, Lounges and Modulars
The fee table below applies to a standard delivery within the metropolitan area and within 15km of our showrooms. It is applicable to all sofas, lounges, modulars, recliners, occasional chairs, sofa beds and ottomans.
Delivery fees are payable separately to the delivery driver at the time of delivery by debit or credit card. Note: surcharges for credit cards will apply. Note 2: These companies are sub-contractors to Plush, payment is not accepted by Plush directly.
Delivery fees outside of the metropolitan/regional store area will be quoted upon request.
Seats (note: an Ottoman is considered 1 seat as par of a lounge delivery)
$15 per seat
$20 per seat
After market Battery
$40 per visit
$40 per visit
Ottoman (without lounge)
Minimum delivery fees may apply, see more details below.
Delivery Fee's - Accessories and Tables
Accessories and Tables
Sofa Care Kits and Accessories
Minimum delivery fees may apply, see more details below.
1. Delivery, assembly and installation services comprise delivery of the products to the nominated address, assembly of the products at that address and the placing of the products into position.
2. Fees for delivery, assembly and installation to residential premises within the metropolitan area of the metropolitan store from which products are ordered or within 15km of the store from which products are ordered if not within a metropolitan area. If delivery outside the metropolitan area or outside the 15km radius is required, additional out of area fees apply. Plush does not deliver to some locations; see staff for details. For these locations, clients must arrange their own delivery by an appropriate professional carrier; box trailers or utes cannot be used. Delivery fees apply for commercial quantities, on application.
3. Fee based on combined number of seats on each order. A Chaise/Terminal/wedge corner is 2 seats, terminal w/corner is 3 seats and a square corner/ottoman is 1 seat.
4. All deliveries for these products incur a minimum delivery fee of $50/metro. For example, the delivery of a single ottoman will incur a delivery fee of $50/metro.
5. Variable fees are applicable only to products purchased on the same order or that are delivered at the same time.
6. Surcharges may apply for locations with limited access for delivery trucks and for multi-level dwellings. Where the delivery requires ascending greater than 2 flights of stairs, a surcharge of $25 per flight will apply.
7. Accent chair(s) delivery without a sofa order is $50 per chair.
Collection of goods
At Plush - we love your sofa as much as you do - so that's why we recommend using the Plush Delivery Service. This ensures that your goods arrive at your home in perfect condition and if they do not, that we are responsible for the repair of any damage that occurred during transit. If you decide that you would prefer to collect your goods yourself, there are a few things to note. Pick up is only allowed to those who are within an area we do not service for delivery. Products must be paid in full at least three days before pickup. Collection is currently only available at one of our five distribution centres:
- VIC | Victoria Distribution Centre: Nick Scali Distribution Centre, 39 Naxos Way, Keysborough VIC 3173
- NSW | New South Wales Distribution Centre: 3 Burilda Close, Wetherill Park, 2164
- SA | South Australia Distribution Centre: 9-11 Mirage Road, Direk, 5110
- QLD | Queensland Distribution Centre: 16 Mineral Sizer Court, Narangba, 4504
- QLD | Queensland Distribution Centre: 11-16 O'Keefe Court, Garbutt Townsville, 4814
- WA | Western Australia Distribution Centre: 7 Metal Circuit, Malaga WA 6090
If you are within an area applicable for pickup, your local showroom, online or deliveries team can help organise and book in a pick-up day and time once your sofa is ready for collecting. Only small trucks or a professional carrier in a bigger truck are allowed for pickups, utes and vans are not allowed.
When you come to pick up your sofa you must have completed paperwork and Photo ID with you. So that we can have your sofa ready, wrapped and waiting for you to collect we need to have your request and payment all finalised 3 business days prior.
Prior to collecting your goods, you are required to check over and ensure they are undamaged. You will need to confirm the goods are undamaged and as ordered prior to removing the goods from the premises. If a person other than the order holder is authorised to collect the goods, they will be responsible for confirming the goods are undamaged on your behalf. Plush does not accept any responsibility for any damage that occurs when you transport your own goods. This includes damage that would be covered by Plush Shield®.
Sofa delivery delays
We understand how exciting ordering a new sofa can be and that sometimes there is a real need to get a product into your home by a certain date. Plush sofas individually crafted to your exact order requirements. This process takes time and occasionally, there can be delays in the manufacture of a certain item due to item shortages, freight issues or other unforeseen circumstances.